In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products, you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
Do you have a small dog that likes to roam? We’ve created this in-ground dog fence for your small pal’s safety. It starts with our smallest waterproof receiver-collar, specially designed for greater comfort. This is the only dog fence designed specifically for your small or toy breed dog. No more worrying. No more straying. Just big freedom for those little paws. Now even the smallest dog can enjoy a PetSafe Underground Fence because the collar is 45% smaller than other fence collars!
- For dogs 5 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-16"
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Contain multiple pets with these extra collars
- Enclose up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire
- We recommend Heavy Duty Wire in any areas where the wire is installed above ground with our Dog Fence Staples, may experience wear and tear such as rocky conditions or cold weather climates.
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Progressive Run Through Prevention
- Compact, waterproof receiver collar with reflective safety strips
- Low battery indicator
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-188 battery (included)
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required)
- Compatible with the PetSafe Indoor Radio Fence Transmitter
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with RFA-188 battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Solid Core Wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
- Mounting bracket
- Surge protector
- Owners Manual
This Pet Fence Kit includes everything you need to contain one pet in a yard up to 1/3 acre. With additional wire and flags and dog fence collars, you can enclose up to 25 acres and contain an unlimited number of pets.
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres ||Feet of Wire|