In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products, you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
The Rechargeable In-Ground Fence is the containment system that offers the convenience of a rechargeable collar with the ability for pet parents to create a tailored boundary to reliably contain their dog in the yard.
Do you have more than one pet? No problem. You can contain as many as you like as long as they are wearing a compatible Receiver Collar. Four adjustable levels of correction plus tone only mode for training lets you find just the right level for your pet. The Transmitter sends a radio signal through a boundary wire you bury around the perimeter of your yard to a Receiver Collar around his neck. When your pet approaches the Static Correction Zone, he hears a series of beeps from the Receiver Collar followed by a safe, Static Correction. The correction is designed to startle your pet and the sensation is similar to walking across carpeting, then touching a door knob. This method has been proven safe and effective and it will not harm your pet. Your pet quickly learns the areas he is free to enjoy.
- Four levels of Static Correction adjustable to pet’s temperament plus tone only mode for training.
- Rechargeable Waterproof Receiver Collar with low battery indicator
- Each charge lasts up to 2 months
- Covers up to 25 acres with additional wire and flags (sold separately)
- Supports multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible Receiver Collar
- The Receiver Collar works with pets over 5 lbs. with neck sizes from 6 inches to 26 inches.
- Surge Protector included helping protect transmitter from lightning strikes and power surges.
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Progressive “run-through” Prevention
- Transmitter with Power Adapter
- 500 Feet of Heavy Duty 16 Gauge Wire
- 50 Training Flags
- Rechargeable, Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Test Light Tool
- Surge Protector
- Short and long Contact Points for short or long-haired pets
- Operating and Training Guide
- Waterproof Splice Capsules and Wire Nuts
- One Year Warranty
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres ||Feet of Wire|