In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products, you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
- Capable of fencing up to 10 acres
- Five Levels of Programmable Correction
- Levels are easily changed with a push of a button on the collar
- Waterproof Collar
- Low Battery Indicator Light:
- Operates Multiple Collars
- Adjustable Correction Zone
- Wire Break Alarm
- Collar Fail-Safe
- Transmitter with Power Adapter
- Stubborn Dog Receiver Collar
- 500 Feet of 16 Gauge Heavy Duty Solid Core Copper Wire
- 50 Training Flags
- 9 Volt Battery
- Test Light Tool
- Owners Manual: Easy-to-follow manual and DVD covering installation and pet training
Do you have a hyper hound who is hard to train?
The PetSafe Stubborn Dog Underground Fence is quick and easy to install, reliable and safe, and with proper training, a very effective solution. A lightweight super receiver is worn on your pet's collar, which picks up the radio signal and alerts your pet as he nears the underground boundary. Once your pet is properly trained, he will learn to stay in the boundaries designated by the Stubborn Dog Fence.;
We recommend the PetSafe Stubborn Dog Underground Fence if your dog is over 20 pounds and is stubborn or hard to train. The PetSafe Stubborn Dog Collar has five levels of correction plus vibration in the warning area for an added deterrent and a low battery light to let you know when to replace the battery.
The PetSafe Stubborn Dog Collar is the most powerful collar available anywhere! This Stubborn Dog Fence Kit includes everything you need to contain one dog in a yard up to 1/3 Acre. With additional wire and flags and dog fence collars, the Stubborn Dog Radio Fence can enclose yards up to 10 acres in size and contain an unlimited number of pets.Cut Your Pet Fence Installation Time in HALF & Avoid The Back Breaking Task of Burying Wire.
Use Our "Pet Fence Staples" to Install Your Underground Fence - Above Ground!
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres ||Feet of Wire|