In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products, you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
Maximum yard, maximum boundary. YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence offers the best, most reliable pet containment system and maximizes the amount of yard space for your pet to play freely. Our most advanced in-ground fence system keeps your pet in your yard with a transmitter, rechargeable collar, and wires you bury in your yard.
PetSafe's most advanced in-ground fence system keeps your pet in your yard with a transmitter, rechargeable collar and wire buried around the perimeter. When your pet nears the boundary, the collar will give a warning beep, followed by a static correction to remind your pet to stay within the boundaries. Your pet will be enjoying greater yard freedom in no time!
How YardMax Works:
The YardMax Fence Transmitter sends a radio signal through a buried wire that marks the boundaries you wish to set for your dog. Your dog wears a Receiver Collar that detects the signal at the boundary. The Receiver Collar has 5 levels of adjustable correction plus tone only so you can set it to match your dog's training needs.
The YardMax Has Two Modes - YardMax or Traditional
In YardMax Mode, the Receiver Collar gives a warning tone when your dog crosses the boundary wire. If your dog continues beyond the boundary, the Receiver Collar gives him a correction to persuade your dog to return to the Pet Area. Even if your dog continues beyond the correction zone, the Receiver Collar continues the correction giving your dog the perception of an endless boundary. The YardMax mode is ideal for small yards because it allows your do to use up to 30% more of the Pet Area. In Traditional Mode, the Receiver Collar gives a warning tone when your dog approaches the boundary. If your dog continues, he will then get the static correction. While it is harmless, the correction will persuade your dog to stay in the containment area you have established for him.
- Up to 30% more yard for pets to play
- Unlimited boundary
- 5 adjustable correction levels plus tone only for training
- Waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar
- Exclusive ReadyTest and PerfectFit test ensure the receiver collar is ready and working
- Covers up to 10 acres with additional wire and flags (sold separately)
- Use with multiple pets (additional PetSafe YardMax recevier collars required)
- Compatible with Pawz Away Mini, indoor, and outdoor barriers
- For pets over 5 pounds
- Transmitter with mounting hardware and power adapter
- YardMax rechargeable receiver with adjustable collar fits neck sizes 6" to 23"
- Surge protector
- Receiver collar charger
- Short and long contact points for short or long-haired pets
- Operating and training guide
- 500 feet of Heavy Duty 16 Gauge Solid Core Copper Wire
- 50 training flags
- Waterproof splice capsules and wire nuts
- Test light tool and contact point wrench
- One year warranty
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres ||Feet of Wire|