- Dimensions: 70”L x 16”W x 25”H
- Recommended for any size pet up to 120 lbs
- Perfect for pets unable or unwilling to use stairs
- 25” high platform allows pets to reach taller beds
- Long enough to provide a gentle climbing angle
- Fits alongside a queen size bed, even with nightstand in place
- Generous landing area at top of ramp provides confidence in moving to and from bed
- Ribbed carpet walking surface provides a sure footing
- Real wood and rich cherry finish make this complement any bedroom decor
- Assembles easily in about 15 minutes
- Cleans with wood polish and carpet cleaner
- Lifetime Warranty
If your dog won't use pet steps to get into bed, get him the Bedside Dog Ramp.
This wood ramp is an attractive, effortless way for our pet to reach even the tallest beds. It's the perfect solution for pets unable or unwilling to use stairs to access a bed. Long enough to provide a gentle climbing angle, this ramp is still compact enough to fit alongside a queen-size bed with a nightstand in place. The top landing area is generously sized, so your pet will feel confident moving to and from the bed, and the 25” height allows easy access to taller beds.
A ribbed carpeted surface provides sure footing for your pet. The rich cherry stain and attractive styling complement any decor beautifully. Easy to assemble in about fifteen minutes and can be cleaned with wood polish and carpet cleaner. The ramp is rated to support 120 lbs and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Overall dimensions: 70”L x 16”W x 25”H.